Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Positivity and remaining in High Frequency with VK

How to create high frequency? Thanks

Comments

• @Sujata

Which frequency is it.... for health, wealth, spirituality, ??

• Any so lower frequency ll not catch by me
  • @Sujata ji

The best way to remain in high frequency is to keep wearing VIBBES KADA VK 24x7.

It helps you to keep your thoughts positive, cleans your aura, transforms your negative vibrations to positive ones, provides a strong positive energy field continuously.

I know a VK user , who left antidepressants just by wearing VK.

I know another VK user who under BLACK MAGIC influence for decades, feels great just by touching VK.

I know one more VK user, whose symptoms of major blood disorder just vanished by wearing VK for few months continuously without taking any specific energies.

And there are many such experiences.

However every person is different and people have their own situations, so there are more ways of increasing frequency.

1. Chant GOLDEN SUNRISE as many times as possible, which you are a classic example Sujata ji , where you are experiencing wonderful changes in your life.
    2. Be in gratitude mode always for whatever you are receiving. Do the gratitudes with VK.
    3. Can do some affirmations with VK.
    4. Watch some cosmic code videos.
    5. Take mental serums whenever required like MOOD UP SERUM, BRAVO SERUM , CALM DOWN SERUM.
    6. Clear your negative thoughts with ALL CLEAR SERUM.
    7. Heal your negative situation with appropriate COSMIC SERUMs or energies.
    8. Take SHIELD OF 7 RAYS regularly.
    9. Meditations

And there are many more ways too with VK, now i feel motivated to write an article on this topic with VK, based on my own experiences.

Thanks to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for VK keeping our frequency high always !!

• Thanks for explanation.
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    GOLDEN SUNRISE RAKHI MAM
    Can i use combinations of ACS + BALANCE SERUM + SO7R to remove negativity from me ??

• @mahaveerchauhan28_ yes you can use this combination do experiment and share your results with us.
  • @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher
    THANK YOU SIR AND GOLDEN SUNRISE TO YOU