Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

regarding Job extension of my current contract job and a financial stability?

Golden Sunrise everyone,
1) I am a B.Tech graduate and currently pursuing M.Tech in Computer Science also I had been working in an organization for past 2.5 years and my Contract has ended. My job is in Delhi NCR. Also, I am left with 6 months of course of M.tech so I cannot leave NCR for now. The contract could be extended subject to clearance from the Ministry. My performance at my job was well appreciated. Although temporary, I need this job extension as it gave me ample time for my studies. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
On my end, I had created a project titled " My job extension Project" and a story related to my wishes of how I would like to see me with this job and carrying out my studies for this year. I send it the following energies/serum by invocation using VK and occasionally rotating (whenever I get time) it over the draft of the project: TWS, Balance Serum, Alpha Male Serum, Shield of Seven Rays and Golden Sunrise.I also take water with the same.
Please suggest if I am overdoing it or need to modify. I generally invoke VK 3 times a day.
2) I would like to have a stable source of income as this remains the main concern
Thanks and Regards.

Comments

• @Samir

You can just energise your project only with GOLDEN SUNRISE. And maybe TOTAL WEALTH SERUM.

Give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to yourself, your education, your job and your career all in one go atleast 3 times in a day.

Send LOVE SERUM to all people/authorities who are involved in providing extension to your contract.

Send GOLDEN SUNRISE to all formalities done or you are doing for this extension say application forms/emails,communication etc

The combination of energies in water is good that you are taking, take this small sips throughout the day.

Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESS ME A GREAT DESERVING CAREER NOW FOREVER !!

With SHIELD OF 7 RAYS and GOLDEN SUNRISE, you will get best in life !!!

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!

• Thanks a lot Rakhi Jee . Thanks again for a quick reply.