Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blood Clot is Healed Without Operation

This discussion was created from comments split from: My Success with VK : UNEXPECTED MONEY.

Comments

• i have not one sucess story so many things with vk ...have 3 vk in my home
    i wana share another meri sister ka accident hogay tha she is in icu doctor ko ye nahi samj aaraha tha ki operation kare ya na kare bcoz head me blood clot tha per woh concious thi aur baate kar rahi thi 4 din tak doctor confusion me tha i continues chant ki mmm nd bina operation meri sis bahar aaye icu se aur ward me shift hojaye doctor roj kehta raat baar mai apki sis ke bare me ho soch raha hi ki kya karu meri chanting ka doctor per asar dik raha tha muje after 4 days bina operation she cured with medicine shifted to ward and ab woh normal hogayi hai one yaer hoagya woh bachne ki halat me nahi thi goldsunriae saved thanks to vk
  • payal mam aur sharath sir ne bahuth help ki hai meri thanks sir and mam
  • @rohini

Thanks for sharing your success story with VK.

I am translating your Hindi narration in English for all.

"I want to share that my sister met an accident and she was in ICU. Doctor was not able to understand whether she should be operated or not. Because there was a blood clot in her head but she was conscious and was talking to us. For 4 days I was chanting MAHAMRUTUNJAY MANTRA with VK and requesting to VK that my sister should come out of ICU and get shifted to General ward.

Every day the doctor was saying that he keeps thinking about my sister in the night what course of treatment he should give to her.

I could see the effect of my chanting on the doctor. After 4 days she was cured without operation and only with medicines and shifted to ward.

Now she is normal and its one year since then. She was in a very critical situation , GOLDEN SUNRISE saved her. Thanks to VK. "