Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mimic the qualities of person

edited January 2018 in Mimicking Discussion
Hi
How can I get the quality (through vk)of my mummy of handling any situations efficiently....
And also how to give my strengths to my daughter also....

Comments

• @Dolly

Just request VK in your own words.

DIVINE has made each one of us special with unique skills , strengths and talents.

When you admire qualities of any other person , you can request VK to have those qualities in you.

In human beings, certain qualities or strengths develop based on some past events, there might be some hidden suffering also behind the strength, it is my personal opinion to take energies of Deities like MAA DURGA to face any situations or MAA Saraswati for knowledge

OR

request the such qualities directly also like VK BLESS ME TO FACE ALL SITUATIONS WITH MORE STRENGTH AND VIGOUR.

VK BLESS ME TO BE A WINNER IN ALL SITUATIONS.

VK BLESS MY DAUGHTER STRENGTH AND WISDOM IN EVERY SITUATION OF HER LIFE

And so on

• you are right mam

• So true and beautifully put by Rakhi maam. Behind certain qualities or strengths lie hidden sufferings .

Often we like to possess certain qualities we admire in some people sometimes their strengths, sometimes their attitude . Sometimes we wish to emulate some qualities of our mentors , our Guru, people we admire. I have personally tried this mimicking feature of Vk to mimick certain qualities of people I admire. As everything is energy , we can take the energy in this form. Vk works wonderfully with regard to this as sometimes we are not even clear as to what we admire about a person , could be simply the attitude toward life.Try it and experience it for yourself how Vk works for you and how you feel by mimicking someone' s some aspect you wish to imbibe.

• Yes that's true... Thanks a lot....