Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anti addiction serum for saunf eating and mobile phone

edited January 2018 in Mind Emotion Discussion
Hi
Can my husband and I drink water charged with aas from same bottle but for different purpose..... Coz I want it to control over my habit of eating soaf a lot ..... And for him it is for using mobile every time (whenever he gets tym he do something or the other in mobile only)

Comments

• @Dolly

Anti addiction serum is always charged with the intention to de-addict from a particular thing or habit.

So how do you charge water, do you intend for both these things ??

• Ok ... So with how many intentions of aas can one bottle is charged.....
  • @Dolly

You can do for both in same bottle

• Hi
    I want to know that what aas actually do... I mean it nullifies the ill effects of the addicted thing even if they consume it or the person starts ignoring it and stop taking that thing

Like if I charge chocolates with aas then my nephew will stop eating them or the ill effect(cavities) of them will not effect him even if he eats them....

Actually he eats chocolates and toffees a lot.... That's why his teeth are not in good condition....
  • @Dolly

I guess you are considering an analogy between medicines and Cosmic Serums.

I would like to share with you something from my knowledge, medicines work on cells and receptors to nullify or suppress certain effects. Sometimes they work on attacking the cause , but sometimes only on symptoms.

In case of Cosmic Serums, its a combination of energies, which work at multiple levels including the body, mind and soul level working both on cause and symptoms.

VK has its own wisdom and intelligence to know at what levels it has to work . So VK and Cosmic serum combination will work at levels beyond our knowledge as we do not know at what and how many levels we need corrections !!

Same is with Anti addiction Serum, VK will choose to work on levels that is needed by each person.

Regarding charging things that a person is already addicted is one way to happily deliver the energy, there would be multiple ways of working even here, which VK itself defines.

Anti addiction Serum can be intended to break the habit of having chocolates. It is not for preventing cavities , because cavity is not caused by habit of eating chocolates. It is caused by sugars or carbohydrates in chocolates left behind in oral cavity after having chocolates.

If you are worried about cavities, FOR HEALTHY teeth you can charge tooth paste with GOLDEN SUNRISE , BEAUTY SERUM and ZAPPER HEALING 9V 10 KHZ with safety and security.

But put the habit of brushing before sleeping.

You can request VK in your own words that your nephew eats more healthy foods, less chocolates and brushes the teeth regularly everyday.

Believe me, many things and habits change for children and even adults just by simple talk with VK.

• Very well said mam..... I will definitely do that.... Thanks thanks thanks