Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using multiple VK s

Using multiple VK s for any wish, will expected results come soon. ?

regards

Comments

• @mukeshmg

Multiple VK with request to boost healing of other VK, multiplies the activity of healing. The multiple VK together in boost method form a TEAM.

The logic is same when people work alone or when they work in team what happens.

Read more about it in Sharat Sirs article .

I have used this for critical cases and it worked wonderfully.

I am still experimenting some healings with this method ....

• Mam ,
    If two VK touched by mistake, any harm to VK s . Or should restart the healing.

regards
  • @mukeshmg

There is no harm if they touch. But when you start healing , keep them at distance...

• @mukeshmg

VK is the safest healing mode. It can never do any harm. So use VK without any fear.....

• How much distance is required between two VK while boosting a wish. I think , I am missing something because unable to feel faster results. May be my expectations are high.
    Pls guide.

regards
  • @mukeshmg sir
    please keep a gap of upto 2,3 inch between two VK.
  • Inch or Millimetre?
  • @mukeshmg

Puneet gave you a rough idea. No need to measure the distance, its just that they don't touch each other.

Please use VK with ease, don't be calculative =)

• I think , I am missing something because unable to feel faster results. May be my expectations are high.
    Pls guide.
  • @mukeshmg

To help you more, we need to understand the situation and the healing energies and frequencies.

• Frozen shoulders of my father in law. As per your advice ACS , PCS , GS , EFT. All required energy for healthy and active life. With six VK two times per day.
  • @mukeshmg

You can do VOB of his shoulders with GOLDEN SUNRISE for 5 to 10 mins

• Yes mam. But my question is still there. " I think , I am missing something because unable to feel faster results."
    . OR
    The SECOND VK rejects the request to boost healing of first VK.

regards
  • @mukeshmg

You can please describe who you place the request to each vk

• To my father in law and as per him there is no improvement.
  • @mukeshmg

Sorry typo error i meant describe how you place the request to each vk

• Same as per the guidance of Sharat Sir. Placing request from 1st VK then" pls boost the healings of this VK, looking to 1st VK and so on ....

regards
  • @mukeshmg

The method of multiple VK healing practised by you is good.

Please do VOB on shoulders for 5 to 7 mins three times daily or at least twice.

When there is shoulder pain or frozen shoulder, it mostly indicates
    "resistance to change or something new" .

It may also indicate that the person feels
    "baggage/burden of responsibilities to be fulfilled"

Thats why VO was suggested to you in earlier post , where you will be sending continuous energy !!

Also if you know his surroundings, check if there are any such emotions with him. Send energy to that situation....and ease his emotions.

• Mam I am more interested to know that this multiple VK process is working for me or not. Expected results are not there. If it is so I will request individually to each VK. RESULTS Are Better in use of single VK. Above was only one example.

regards
  • @mukeshmg

Its working but the need is more or continuous energising.....in case of frozen shoulder.

Imagine a person with pain in joints, for one person Calcium tablets work very well, for another person a knee cap works better, for yet another person requires Vitamin D injection....for another person a simple meditation relieves body pain.

So the doctor will treat every person differently. He will not get stuck with why Oral calcium is not working for everyone....

Same is case with VK, different people get effect with different modality....So experiment without getting attached to results .......

Sir has conducted experiments on Boost method by using multiple VK. Team VK has also used this method with results....After that Sharat Sir has shared it to everyone as an article. So it is not that it will not work for any particular VK user .

Please understand the situation, a person is emotionally stuck, so healing modality needs to be changed.

Please do the healing with ease. If you still feel VK works well as single VK , you can choose that method.

• Yes Ma'am. With all regards and respect to everyone, VK has its own wisdom,so when I am requesting PAIN CARE SERUM (with the intention for shoulder pain) , so I think if I am using any SERUM there is no need to change or do anything else. Pls guide.

regards
  • Mam please don't take this other wise, I am not arguing, just discussing to understand / know more. There is no doubt about" boosting with multiple VK " credibility of SIR is unchallengeable. I am practicing it and sharing my feelings not results because later or sooner it come. But there is possibility that Sir may get some new idea due to these discussions. I believe that possibility of improvement is always there.

Pls forgive me if I have done something wrong.

regards
  • @mukeshmg

There is nothing wrong that you did by posting questions. So pl don't ask for forgiveness.

You are right VK has its own wisdom.

As explained in the previous post, there is some stuck emotion in his shoulders, so need to release that by direct energy through VK, so VOB was suggested to you and this was discussed with Sir too.

When you use PAIN CARE SERUM , you have used VK as a navigator to provide energy of PAIN CARE SERUM , but the need is something more, so you need to change the modality.

Please don't get stuck on why PCS is not working. I narrated example of doctor how they treat different patients differently .

Also read this post of my experience, where i healed one senior citizen with HEART SERUM to relieve of pain.

When we say VK will use it own wisdom, we should allow it to use its wisdom, in this case its VOB, allow VK to send energies directly !!

Its not the question of whether BOOST method is working or not, its the question of using another method.

I will tell you one of my experiences, one day i got up with lot of pain in legs, and I could not move.

Ideally i would have used PAIN CARE SERUM, but i felt to use SHIELD OF 7 RAYS, after 10 min i felt I was free and there was no pain at all.

I shared this with Sharat Sir that i felt as if i was prisoned and something got broken to release me and my pain.

It was probably some negative energy which was set free....

• Thanks Mam. Now I am satisfied with. Thanks alot for giving so much time to answer my questions.

Thanks again.

regards
  • @mukeshmg

Thank you for your thanks.

Appreciate your determination to learn.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!