Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to send Gayatri Mantra energy with VK

edited November 2017 in Mimicking Discussion

Golden Sunrise

i want to know when we request vibration of any particular mantra how to request? For example, VK please send the Gayatri mantra vibration trillion fold to Me or To Universe?

Comments

• GOLDEN SUNRISE Madhav
    The example you stated is correct
  • HOW TO SEND ENERGY OF MANTRA. IS COUNTING REQUIRED WITH VK

Vibbes Kada is an intelligent cosmic energy tool when we send energy we do not define the volume in counts like 51, 108 etc as the need of the situation/place / person can vary.

Hence whenever we send the energy please don't quantify just give the request the needful energy for the situation will reach the healee.

For example we are sending Maha Mritunjaya Mantra to sick person, we cannot define his need of energy humanely. So via Vibbes Kada we send just the energy the required will be sent to restore his wellness.

For Universe one can send multifold.....

This is a guidance. You can follow the way you wish to

Thank you
  • I mean to ME OR to Universe?

• Where do you intend to send.
    You can send to self to ppl to situatons
    When you send to Universe it can be accessed by anyone including you
  • Thank You Very Much Rakhiji..

• Do try charging water also with energies of different mantras. Then taste the water and see the difference in tastes.You can send the energy of any puja, arti , chant or energy of any deity to yourself or to anyone in the same way.

• Thanks Suchitaji...

• Thank you for your thanks.