Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Family Serum Request

Dear VK Teachers, can you please suggest Health Serums that can be requested with VK, daily for the entire family. I am giving below some based on my own intuition. Please add any other Serum, if I forgot to list here.

Balance Serum
Shield of Seven Rays
Gym Serum
Perfect Health Serum
Immune Serum
Golden Sunrise

Should I create an Energy Cycle writing family members name in the Circle and give energy back to back or write names on Paper and give energy back to back by placing VK on names for 30 mins?

Thanking you. Golden Sunrise.

Comments

• @success811 you have choosen perfect serums for entire family health but please use only maximum upto 4 or 5 serums/energy in one combination.
    1. You can continue with GOLDEN SUNRISE+PERFECT HEALTH SERUM+ GYM SERUM+ IMMUNE SERUM+ BALANCE SERUM in one combination for all family.

2..You can charge water bottles or whole water pot for family to drink its water for better use.
    Giving energy in water every member will recieve complete intensity of energy.

3. You can also write all names on a paper and activate these energies in single request but keep in mind energy will get divided equally for all members.
    Or Do for each member seperatly.

4. For SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS just request VK PLEASE ACTIVATE SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS × 3 times
    FOR ME AND FAMILY twice a day in one single request.
  • Thank you, Puneetji for valuable advice.