Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aligning/ Straightening of teeth without braces and permanent curing of hypothyroid

edited April 2021 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

Greetings Sharat Sir and VK teachers,

I have 2 queries

1] Is it possible to align the teeth of kid aged 11years to have straight and aligned teeth without visiting orthodentist or fixing braces to the teeth with the help of VK? Apart from beauty serum, balance serum, golden sunrise and intention for straight teeth what else can be given?

2] Hypothyroid is a chronic illness for lifetime and cannot be cured permanently and can only be kept in controll(this is what my DOCTOR said)...Of late many people even very young people are victim of it.. Can VK heal it permanently?
PHS, FDS, Balance Serum, Immune Serum and GS are the energies that we can use. What else can be suggested apart from these?

Many Thanks

Comments

• @Rian

For teeth , you can also include alpha male serum or alpha woman serum in general

If the teeth needs more alignment, its good to see a dentist.

For braces, you can give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to braces,
    PERFECT HEALTH SERUM and PAIN CARE SERUM for faster recovery.
    To speed up the alignment request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE HELP TO ALIGN THE TEETH NOW FOREVER.

• @Rian

For hypo or hyper both cases, you can use

GOLDEN SUNRISE + FLAB DOWN SERUM + BALANCE SERUM

Please do VITAL ORGAN BALANCING of thyroid gland daily for at least 10 min

• Thanks @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher for ur reply on queries..

Also VOB of thyroid gland...we write patient's name on paper and keep saying Balance Serum for 10 minutes while rotating VK over it. Kindly confirm...

Can these diseases be cured permanently ?

Also would like to tell you, that earlier I was giving water charged with energy of good orthodentist healing, energy of braces to align teeth and there was surely marked improvement in the overall alignment of teeth structure of the child as the child grew. However, I have not tried with the serums and will try with the serums mentioned in addition to above and will surely update...

Thanks again..

• @Rian

VOB you can do in easy ways in any of the methods described in this article.

Now say these sentences separately.

A. CAN THIS DISEASE BE CURED PERMANENTLY . DOCTORS SAY NOT POSSIBLE.

B. VK PLEASE HEAL THIS NOW COMPLETELY FOREVER.

In which sentence is your frequency/vibrations high among A and B ? Choose accordingly.

Medical science has limitations in many diseases, not just one.

Medicines work on certain cells or receptors.

VK has cosmic energies which work on multiple levels including at DNA level, mind level, soul level.

Only when we practise we know if its possible. So why not get into action thinking beyond limitations of one field.

I have many such experiences where there was no hope in medical sciences, but VK changed the scenario !!

• Thanks @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher , Nicely explained...

• Greetings Rakhi Mam...

This query is quite old Dec 2017..It is 2021 April and I am pleased to realise that my son never required braces and his teeth are beautifully aligned.. I used to charge the toothpaste with the above mentioned serums for nearly two years after this query and had forgotten about it.

Sorry for late feedback as it slipped frm my mind.. Thankyou Sharat Sir, VK and Rakhi Mam for guidance and saving our time, money, pain and anxiety...
  • @Rian
    Thats wonderful to know. Thanks for sharing and making it live on forum.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your efforts and patience as a mom
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your son.