Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Journey with VK and VS so far

Golden Sunrise
Jai Sairam

Life is not linear. It has its own ups and downs, twists and turns. I was also going through a tough time. As I am a staunch devotee of Shirdi Saibaba, I always prayed to him to solve my problems. I had spent so much on astrologers, remedies, gem stones etc for my problems but nothing worked. One day in 2017, while I was scrolling my Facebook page, I came across Sharat Sir's Litairian group and I joined. I read the experiences and success stories of VK users . I read about VK. After reading so many success stories, I thought that VK could solve my issues too as so many people have benefitted . I planned to buy one .
I mailed to Litairian to enquire about the price. To be candid, I didn't have money to buy. I mentioned the same in the reply and was told to chant 'Golden Sunrise'. I was desperate to own a VK. After few months I was able to arrange money . I called Sharat sir and had a detailed conversation with him about the benefits of VK . Sir told me" Agar bhavishya me kabhi bhi apko lage ki VK ne apke liye kaam nahi kiya toh aap apna VK mujhe wapis kar dena aur apne paise ( jo us time VK ka price hoga) le lena. " These words convinced me so much that I finally bought one. I started healing my problems with VK. Gradually I got to see changes in my life. Last year, I bought a VS . After installing VS, my house is free from all sorts of negativities . My problems are resolved with VK and VS. Today, I have five VKs and one VS , my brother has two VKs and three of my close friends have also bought a VK and VS.
Even today, when I look back on my life, I realise how much I had suffered and how happy I am now. I can feel the difference. This is my journey with VK and VS so far and I am rest assured about my journey ahead. I trust VK, VS and Sharat sir blindly. Gratitude to Sai and Sharat sir. I am really fortunate to have met a kind soul like Sharat sir who I respect a lot.
A piece of advice to whosoever reading this - ' VK and VS are blessings in one's life and they work wonders. One has to be patient.'

Comments