Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bacterial infection low sodium potassium

Golden Sunrise, I am VK user, my elder brother is admitted in Hospital and in ICU with half unconscious due to Sodium and Potassium deficiency. Done test of Sonography and CT Scan of Stomach, doctor found bit bacterial infections in stomach and already started the line of treatment for that along with the Sodium and Potassium. Please suggest what serum will be given so that he will get back his conscious. We are already giving Brain Serum along with Energy of Maha Mritunjay.

Comments

• @Sumitaprasad
    Add Dfev Serum Perfect Health Serum and Immune Serum
  • Golden Sunrise Sharat Sir / Rakhi Mam,
    Continuing the above case of my elder brother today doctor has confirmed that the patient has respended10% from unconscious. The MRI also has done with the findings of "Herpes Simplex Encephalitis" with the impression of "Cerebral Atrophy". Already Started treatment for the Virus detected from today. Please suggest the serum to proceed ahead for recovery.

Golden Sunrise
    Sumita Sarma

• @Sumitaprasad
    Please use SEARCH option on forum
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/comment/15575/#Comment_15575

Also check BRAIN SERUM article
  • Golden Sunrise Sharat sir / Golden Rakhi Mam,
    Continuing the above case of my elder brother I am happy to share that he has started responding towards being cure following up your above given suggestions even though he is still in ICU. But Suddenly he has started the condition of Loose Motion with Fever. ICU doctor has says that once he will recovered from loose motion he will be shifted to ward. Kind request to suggest for the specific serum to get recovered from Loose Motion and Fever in this condition.

Golden Sunrise
    Sumita

• @Sumitaprasad
    Happy to know his progress. GOLDEN SUNRISE to his recovery
    Send DIGEE SERUM DFEV SERUM PERFECT BALANCE SERUM