Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to grow FOREX business....VK success with GOLDEN SUNRISE & Affirmation

edited November 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

I am jobless since May 2017, after i taken a business franchisee from indian stock market Portfolio Management Company. The was fraud and stucked my money about 3 lakh rupees. After that i started forex trading myself with less capital. in starting i made profits, after i am in running in loss. i want to make career in forex trading business & investment consultant. what to do with VK. I am VK user.

Comments

• GOLDEN SUNRISE Madhav,
    1. Take TOTAL WEALTH SERUM , GOLDEN SUNRISE, ALPHA MALE SERUM as much as possible. If you feel there is some negativity add ALL CLEAR SERUM.
    2. If you feel low add MOOD UP SERUM.
    3. Take SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for self, your biz , biz deals and career
    3. You can send GOLDEN SUNRISE and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to your deals and website.
    4. Send GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your important business communication, promotional materials, emails.
    5. If required give Beauty Serum to your communication skills
    6. You can use Money Recovery EC as per link and activate it with GOLDEN SUNRISE and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM
    https://www.litairian.com/get-back-your-stuck-money-with-ease/

My personal experience is SHIELD OF 7 RAYS protects from all negativity. When i take SHIELD for my career regularly it makes me a winner. I use GOLDEN SUNRISE in all business actions and it makes way inspite of any difficult situation.

Just remember VK works and protects if our deals are fair.

Also change the focus from loss to money building.....and see how life changes. TWS will help you....if you take it regularly

**I keep the intention that both parties should benefit in the deal that changes the energy of deal to successful outcome.
    Thank you

• I have been doing these affirmations from Sharat Sir with VK, it has helped me to change my focus to abundance.....

So,
    Lets change our thoughts on prosperity.
    We often focus our lives on scarcity and lack.
    How about thinking about the abundance in Universe for every person.
    There is a lot for everyone in Universe we just have to acknowledge it.

Write some wealth affirmations today.

1. Take a paper and write GOLDEN SUNRISE on top . Then write these affirmations.
      A.Money comes easily and naturally into my life.
      B.The Divine is my constant money provider.
      C.My bank balance is ever increasing.
      D.I always say gratitudes for my richness.
      E. My financial dealings are divinely.
      F. I now bless lavish abundance for myself and for all on the Earth.
      Thank you Thank you Thank you
    2. Read these lines .
    3. Hold VK and say
      "VK GOLDEN SUNRISE please manifest these affirmations in my life. "
      Say this 3 times and keep VK on this paper for 30 min. Keep the intention for abundance now and forever

The energy you created even for others in the last line ....this will boost your own energy as you contribute even for others not being greedy.

Do this daily as whenever you feel to.

• Thank You Rakhiji, Thank You very much.

• Golden Sunrise. Worked today for me - turned a hopeless situation to a face changing situation in a matter of few minutes. Thank you Rakhiji and Sharatji.

• @rameshbashyam

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Thanks for sharing....Can you also post what healing did you do with VK ...it will be learning for all....i just know you asked a question recently on trading....

Congratulations for your VK experience. Gratitude to Sharat Sir for VK in our lives!!

• Rakhiji, sure. As advised I wrote Golden Sunrise on a piece of paper. Wrote the 6 points given above and chanted Thanks. I also kept VK on top of the paper and the situation turned around. Divine Thanks.

• @rameshbashyam

WOW . Thats great. GOLDEN SUNRISE with VK is very powerful.

We are blessed to have both from Sharat Sir.

Thank you for sharing