Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am confused about whether VK work for me or not

Hello Sharat Sir, Golden Sunrise to you and your noble work to humanity. I am following your Youtube and FB since more than 1 year and fan of your videos. The day i came to know abt VK i was surprised that such thing too can happen. From that day iwas curious to get this for me. Due to some financial challange up and downs i finally managed to get this energy vk on Oct 18 in hand which was order on 16th. The estimated size i given by me wrong 5.8cm ,not even go in my wrist. I m using All serums and following ur basics. But somewhere i am confused whether it is working for me or not. Plz advice me Sharat sir!

Comments

• @Ganesh1985
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    All size VK work same. Size is only for convenient using.
    When one wears VK benefits are more as there is continuous flow of energy to wearer. If one is not wearing VK , then keep VK in your pocket or near you.
    Keep experimenting with VK Sir guides in BASICS.
    So you can feel about its working
    For some situations energy need is more so keep sending healing..All this is explained well in BASICS
  • Thank you so much for your prompt Response to my query. I will keep experimenting and share my testimonies soon. Golden Sunrise!????????
  • Golden sunrise????????
  • Golden sunrise????