Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have yet another question

From what I understand, if I express my intention/wish for myself/someone else to VK by speaking directly, I should then take it off for 30 minutes and keep it aside.

But is the 30-minute concept apply if my friend is giving an examination and I wish to request VK to help him do well? Do I have to keep VK aside for 30 minutes and then keep asking VK every 30 minutes?

Confused.

Pls respond.

Thanks,
Mahesh

Comments

• Thank you, Sir.

• Sir, I did read the abovementioned article. There is some confusion. I am copy-pasting one para:

`When you make a request to VK it will send energy to your intention for the next 30 minutes. This is called the 30 Minutes Auto Energy Movement of VK. You can wait for 30 minutes to place the next request. This doesn’t mean that VK will send energy only for 30 minutes.'

In the first sentence it says, .......it will send energy to your intention for the next 30 minutes.' And then in the last sentence it saysThis doesnt mean that VK will send energy only for 30 minutes'. This is confusing.

My guess is that the last sentence is trying to say, `You can renew the same request again after 30 minutes.' Am I right?

Do let me know.

Do send me your blessings.

Warm regards,
    Mahesh

• @mahesh ji clearing your confusion here the paragraph you copied.
    This suggest VK is not bound to 30 minute, yes VK sends energies to your intention for 30 minutes. You can repeat the same request after 30 minutes or you can change the request after 30 minute. Even you can change your request after 5 minute or 10 minute or 15 minute or 20 minute.
    "VK only follows the Latest request for 30 minutes."
  • You can never understand the real meaning unless you read the whole article, if you are confuse read afain and again.
    Here is the full copy of your paragraph

"When you make a request to VK it will send energy to your intention for the next 30 minutes. This is called the 30 Minutes Auto Energy Movement of VK. You can wait for 30 minutes to place the next request. This doesn’t mean that VK will send energy only for 30 minutes.

You can make a new request again or repeat the same request to VK after 30 minutes according to the need. VK can keep sending the energy to your intention for 30 minutes and it can even change the flow of energy to your next wish.

For example, you placed a request for Pain Care Serum to relieve a person from pain but a child gets hurt and needs instant energy, you can make a new request to VK to send the energy of pain relief to that child. After the child is settled you can repeat your request for Pain Care Serum again for the person."
  • I'm still confused....I will read the article again....Thanks, Puneet

• Let me clear " that doesn't mean it will only send energy for 30 minutes only"
    Means you can send again and again for the same request that can add upto 30+30+30 ....minutes
  • Got it......
    Thanks