Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Less Than A Week With VK

GOLDEN SUNRISE!!!

I got my VK on the 13th and I have been excited since. Everything happened so quickly from the time I discovered this website during my research work on meditation to request one. I spent a whole week digging this website and I made the decision to get VK without a 2nd thought.

On the first day, during my meditation, I used VK and asked for a deep trance meditation and I got it after getting some advice from @SharatSir. Probably, a coincidence, I thought since I've had this experience before even though this was a little different. So the next morning I tried it again with VK and it was good. Usually, my morning meditations don't go deeper since it is the first thing I do right after waking up. In the evening session, I tried without VK on the 2nd day and I felt the difference - my old not-so-deep meditation experience. So that was the 1st little miracle. :astonished:

I canceled a gym membership and once you do - according to the contract, they will charge you for the following month (i.e you give them 30 days' notice.) They charged my credit card that day they canceled (12th) but on the 14th, I received an email they have refunded my money. Another coincidence? Let's carry on. I have been taking serums and direct requests etc.

I went to pick up my car on the 14th (24hrs after VK). On my way back home I stopped at a gas station to refill my tank and my seatbelt lock jammed. I wasn't able to unbuckle the belt. I drove home without a belt and all efforts to get this unlocked failed - (this was the 3rd time this has happened to the belt but I always somehow get it opened).

On the morning of the 15th, I had to take my child to the doctor's and at the hospital car park, before locking the car, I saw VK on my wrist and I was OMG, why haven't I tried using VK to unlock this seatbelt. So casually, I said: VK please unlock this belt - like magic - in a split second it opened. WOWWW!!!! I was bathed with goose pimples and I started laughing and telling my wife what just happened. She chuckled and didn't really believe me. She thought it was a fluke.

When it was our turn to go in to see the doctor, a lady came in with her daughter and the daughter was so ill and rolling her eyes and crying - they had to take our spot for their emergency. The mum was also crying and the dad was just helpless. I felt God made them come in to see us before we went in (we were waiting for the longest time). Quietly, I was just sending her VK healing - (I didn't remember any serums or didn't want to mention them wrong so I used my own words - praying to VK and God to heal her). I did for about 3 times every time she cries. They went in so I don't know what happened but at least I was so joyful I could send some energy. I BELIEVE she got some healing but I don't know.

Aside from these small wins, my energy is up. I workout running and lifting weights 6 out of 7 days at least but the last 4 days have been full of energy. I feel lighter with a lot of energy. I have lost about 2lbs - because I have eaten less too.

This is just the beginning even though I lost my very high-paying corporate job for yrs on Friday the 15th (as a shock), I am not worried. I have high hopes and I believe this happened to pave way for my own businesses I've been struggling with for a couple of years now, so please don't take this as a negative.

This is a new beginning for me. I do panic/fear once in a while in flashes because I am a human but I also stay positive with affirmations and GOLDEN SUNRISE which is always playing in the background. I am very optimistic and I see a bright future NOW.

I haven't had enough exposure to VK so I am trying to bond with it. I had priorities set up for VK but what happened on Friday has changed my plans for the short term. Now I have to focus on building my business which is struggling at the moment. I know DIVINE has my back and THE DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER.

I just wanted to share this to pay back to the numerous reviews and questions that helped me to make the decision of getting this Divine Tool I bumped into 2 weeks ago.

I have my own "SERUM RECIPES" I've prepared for each of my priorities. I will share that in a later post so I get some advice from @SharatSir and all the Experienced VK Teachers to advise if I am "overdosing" myself or not lol.

Please send me positive energies, the right people, events, circumstances, and support from nature that will help propel my business so I can be back on track.

Thanks to you all especially @SharatSir for this Divine tool and all the Experienced VK Teachers. GOLDEN SUNRISE!!

Comments