Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What a timing VK Wow, Awesome Experience with VK.

GOLDEN SUNRISE To all dear members.

I got a call from my dad to come hometown for registration on next day,it is important my presence on registration.I living in hyderabad.I booked a train@10:22pm same night.I started at 8:30 pm from home to Railway station with my friend in his new car. At 9:20pm we reached 3km near to Railway Station.I stopped car to eat famous hyderabadi biriyani and we went inside to Restaurant because I have one hour time to catch the train.Restaurant is fully crowded want to wait for ordering food.Finally we got a seat and ordered food.Here the situation turned my friend lost his Car Key in that Crowd.We are searching for inside and outside of the restaurant to find a keys,Hotel staff and Hotel Owner are not supposed to help for finding Car keys.I asked to Hotel owner to check in CC camera,he refused and said go and kept Police Complaint.We searching all premises inside and outside of restaurant and asking people but we didn't find the car key.Time is going soon.Time is 10.05pm i had only 17 minutes to catch the train almost 45 minutes we searching for key no one is responding,because they are busy in their biriyani.My Luggage bag is in inside the car,my friend is very tensed about Car keys(It is 7 days new car).

I have My Dear VK, My wife called me to Request VK to find a key and to reach the Train. I strongly requested VK To sort out this issue.After requesting again i went to hotel owners counter and i requesting please check the footage in their CC camera.

Here the miracle happens Suddenly the Car keys came infront of the owners counter,and he asked is it your keys.Yes it is our Car keys,I said thanks to them and went away from there. I catched my train before 5 minutes.I am happy and my friend is happy for his Car keys.
Next day i went to my hometown and done the registration got money and everything is good.

Thanks to my Wife.
Thanks You Dear VK for all your Love and Care on me.
Thank You Sharat Sir.
Thank You Litairian Group.
Thank You and Bless You to all VK Users.

GOLDEN SUNRISE!

Comments