Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feeling like hungry around naval , sensations in legs in I LOVE YOU I THANK YOU Exercise

I am doing process" I Love you I THANK YOU" process from last fifteen days. Initially so many names came in my mind with out any effort, after four five days speed of names coming in slowed down. Now from last 4-5 days , I feel very strong sensations in my stomach and legs.
Is it Ok ?.
I feel very light and happy after this process.

Comments

• @mukeshmg

Yes it is ok. You can still continue the process if you feel to.

Doing with effortless thinking is the best way. Let it come naturally.

Thanks for sharing your experience

• Posting here the method for VK users to know and practise

☀There are many emotions which gets trapped in our bodies since childhood. Some emotions hurt our body and give rise to health and emotional imbalances.

☀So here is an exercise to do with VK to release such emotions.

☀Gratitude creates a higher frequency . When say I love you....You create the highest vibration in your body.
    Love and Gratitude together can create wonders with VK.

☀Procedure.

1⃣ While wearing VK , write on a paper

I love you I thank you

Just keep writing this continuously for 15 min.

You can type on your computer or phone but do not copy paste.

2⃣. While you are writing this think about people in your life right from childhood.
    Do NOT think forcefully . Just think randomly.

It can be relatives friends even a milkman or vendors or neighbours or people who met you only once.

3⃣. Just let them come in your thoughts at any speed as they come.

4⃣. Continue writing for 15 min

5⃣ You may feel change in emotions sometimes you may smile or sometimes you may cry or any other feeling. Don't stop before 15 min.

6⃣. After 15 min, hold VK in your hand and say

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE ENHANCE MY LOVE AND GRATITUDE MULTIFOLD AND SEND THEM TO THE UNIVERSE NOW .

Say this 3 times and keep VK aside for 30 min

7⃣. Do this daily at least for few weeks.

8⃣. You will feel lighter in your heart and body. You may overcome chronic illness. You may experience personality changes.

Do share your experiences with VK and this exercise.

Thank you Sharat Sir for this guidance and gift of VK

• In this process, we request VK "to enhance love and gratitude multi fold" , here instead of using word MULTI FOLD , can we use two or more VK to boost the effect
  • VK GOLDEN SUNRISE ENHANCE MY LOVE AND GRATITUDE MULTIFOLD AND SEND THEM TO THE UNIVERSE NOW .... Here can we say send them to a particular person by taking his or her name instead of saying send them to universe now
  • Also instead of writing on a piece of paper can we chant I love you I thank you so and so person for 15 mins and after 15 mins we hold VK in our hand and say VK GOLDEN SUNRISE ENHANCE MY LOVE AND GRATITUDE MULTIFOLD AND SEND THEM TO THE ABC NOW .... Is this ok
  • @G77777

Here the above exercise is for many people in your lives and to release multiple emotions from multiple people.

It is guided by Sir to write down as many people connect with writing. The focus remains on words when we write. For some people they get lost into some other thoughts while they chant.

Sending love and gratitude to Universe is because when it is released in Universe, Universe delivers to the sender as well as to people who were connected by the doer in the exercise.

You can anytime design your own method if you wish to do only with a particular person in a specific manner.

I appreciate your new way to do this for a single person in your life. Do share your experiences to inspire all of us !!

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!

• Thnks rakhiji... Will definitely share my experience
  • Rakhiji if we hv to chant love and gratitude for delay in marriage then how to use it
  • I mean marriage to hppn as soon as possible
  • After typing it on computer or phone and after completing of the entire process can we delete the data from computer or phone... Also while writing do we hv to write like this i love you I thank you xyz
  • @G77777 GOLDEN SUNRISE
    Please use your inner guidance. You can do what you feel right to do.

I feel really blessed my association with @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor ji and VK.
    Sharing this Wonderful experience of VK helps to manifest wedding in 2 months time.
    Please click on the link to read
    https://www.litairian.com/wedding-bells/
  • @G77777

Your question is not clear which data which process are you mentioning for what purpose ?

I love you I thank you can be deleted next day on computer as you again start the new exercise next day.

The people are already in your intention, so need to write their names

• Rakhiji can you please share your email id where I can send you my project so that if you can go through and advise it is correct, I need to share with you something so that I can get correct guidance from you
  • @G77777

<3 This article gives how to write a GOLDEN SUNRISE manifestation with a detailed example for manifesting a wedding.
    https://www.litairian.com/practical-uses-golden-sunrise/

<3 This article gives an insight what should be the important points while choosing to do any manifestation.

https://www.litairian.com/nine-gem-points/

<3 This article is the experience and learning from a wonderful lady , who manifested her dream wedding

https://www.litairian.com/wedding-bells/

Read every sentence of all these articles one by one and compare your own written manifestation, if it complies to these articles.

Please do this when you are relaxed and in a mind set to do this happily.

If your manifestation follows these articles, you would not need further guidance.

If you still have questions, we will be happy to answer you.

• In this regard, I have a suggestion. Why don't we include 'I am sorry, Please forgive me' before 'I love you, I thank you' as given in "ho'oponopono"(means I am Sorry, Please Forgive me, I Love you, I Thank you) a Hawaiian healing technique. This will make the statement more powerful and effective. Also, please tell me how to personalize the statement for a particular person? Please check below site for more info on Ho'oponopono. http://upliftconnect.com/hawaiian-practice-of-forgiveness/

• @success811

I am sharing with you what we learnt from Sharat Sir

When we want to ask for forgiveness we should be ready for it and ask forgiveness or forgive others once for all with our heart.

Regarding forgiveness part of Hoponopono, where "I am sorry Please forgive me" is chanted continuously or written many times.....

By Law of attraction , when we keep saying these words, we are actually attracting more situations in our life to say sorry or ask for forgiveness.

The first part of Hoponopono can be repeated as many times as we can "I love you I thank you"
    This raises our vibrations to a higher frequency and also we attract more situations in our lives to say these beautiful words.

Thank you Sharat Sir for this teaching.

I personally did this

For few minutes i chanted only I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME, and i felt that i was feeling more and more low or it was getting depressing.

But when i chanted only I LOVE YOU I THANK YOU, my vibrations were raised. I was feeling better than my neutral state of mind.

I read the book ZERO LIMITS where it is explained how this Hoponopono exercise was designed by a person who changed mindset of hundreds of hard core criminals.

The prisoners had done multiple crimes (murders) affecting many lives, so on behalf of each Prisoner he did it multiple times......I LOVE YOU I THANK YOU I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME.... not knowing the names of people including the people killed and their families who lost support of their lives after the person who was killed.

But the practise is somehow misinterpreted to include for everyone.

• @success811

Regarding your question on personalised statement, please read this discussion thread again right from the beginning, its already discussed !!