Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My First use of VK

GOLDEN SUNRISE to All
I got my first VK on 13th Nov. Was very happy. Started going through articles on use of VK, success stories.....
I have arthritis from 2011, and situation is aggravated past 2 yrs. Right now I have pain in my joints in shoulders, hands, knees and feet. Walking is somewhat problematic. I am giving myself ---- ACS, BS, PHS, CDS, SO7R and GOLDN SUNRISE.
Also doing VOB on head with PCS, PHS, CDS
Have not yet observed much changes in pain...
But I gave Brain Serum, ACS, BS, CDS GS to my neighbor who is undergoing treatment on depression & anxiety attacks... it worked miraculously. I am continuing the same for him daily..
Also my cousin who has uterus related problem and menopause effect called me to tell she doesnt know what exactly is happening to her, cannot tell what she is feeling, but is not able to sleep. So I gave her EFT for reproductive sys, FEM serum, PHS, GS, CDS.. and in 2 days she said she is feeling much better. Today she called me and said even though she woke up at 4 am she could go back to sleep and she feels fresh now.
My daughters cough was healed in just one VOB session of ENT serum GS, SO7R, PHS
But for me cough is still not getting over, though its reduced but not cured completely.

I am happy to see positive results but not sure what wrong I am doing while treating self. Pl guide

Comments

• @Kishori
    What is the purpose of using ALL CLEAR SERUM for arthritis.
    Use PAIN CARE SERUM and PERFECT HEALTH SERUM as much as possible.
    If its due to hormonal changes add FEM SERUM
    Do not compare your results with others as it will create more anxiety and more energy need.
    Do healing and surrender to Divine
    Keep intention HEAL NOW FOREVER

Thanks for sharing VK experiences
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your active healthy life
  • Thx will stop using ACS from now.
    But I charge water for entire family with ACS, PHS, BS, GS SO7R. Should I not drink that water then?

• @Kishori
    If you think you need ACS you can take that water.
    Or else you can use separate water
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE
    As discussed above I am doing VOB with PCS, PHS, Fem Serum, and GS.
    Also giving energy of Sharat Sir's video for Arthritis (cosmiccodes) also viewing it.
    But my situation is not improving a bit, and there is too much pain and hence immobility.
    Also my acidity has gone very very bad. I give Digee serum too in between to my abdomin area (VOB)
    what else you feel I should do?

• @Kishori
    As per your first post, your arthritis is 10 year old.
    In such chronic condition, energy need is more.
    Its not even a month you started using VK.
    Other than VOB drink VK charged water too
    You can use VK Tip 27 for hyperacidity.
    You can avoid foods which increase joint pains and acidity. As i feel there is imbalance of tridosha too, pitta must have increased so acidity

Must do healing with patience and surrender the outcome to Divines wish

You can talk to VK in your own words for complete pain relief.
    Take care
  • Any improvement in your condition?