Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

These 3 vidoes Of Sharat sir... Can I take these energies together in one request?

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK FAMILY

@Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam

Can I use this combination of energies?
For enhancing our personality, becoming courageous, becoming spiritual and getting best spiritual protection at the same time.

✓GOLDEN SUNRISE

✓ BALANCE SERUM

✓Energy of Sharat sir's video "BEST WAY GET SPIRITUAL PROTECTION - BE SAFE AND SECURE ALWAYS - 12 IN 1 COMBO"

✓ Energy of Sharat sir's video "BE COURAGEOUS BOLD CONFIDENT & FEARLESS (ENHANCE PERSONALITY) (6 IN 1 COMBO)"

✓Energy of Sharat sir's video "THIRD EYE, DNA & CHAKRA ACTIVATION - SECURE AURA - INCREASE INTUITION (5 IN 1 COMBO)"

Thank you

Comments

• @Gayathri
    Explore it and share your experiences
  • Okay mam... Thank you immediate reply
  • @Gayathri Madam any updates you would like to share on the above process of mimicking videos

• @genius2737 ji

Iam taking the following energies everyday

GOLDEN SUNRISE
    BALANCE SERUM ( Chakras & Aura)
    HANUMAN CHALISA ENERGY ( Spiritual protection)
    SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS ( spiritual protection)

With this, I always feel Divine Protection around me.
  • Iam taking BALANCE SERUM in place of the following energy
    Energy of Sharat sir's video "THIRD EYE, DNA & CHAKRA ACTIVATION - SECURE AURA - INCREASE INTUITION (5 IN 1 COMBO)"

Iam taking SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS & HANUMAN CHALISA in place of the following energy
    Energy of Sharat sir's video "BEST WAY GET SPIRITUAL PROTECTION - BE SAFE AND SECURE ALWAYS - 12 IN 1 COMBO"
  • @Gayathri Thank you for Sharing your experience. So that means we can create a playlist in YouTube and Take energy of combined 5 videos or so.
  • @genius2737 ji
    I charge bottle of water with the above energies and drink it whole day
  • Thank you for your suggestion and Guidance.
  • Gayathri ma'am, any positive results so far? Thanks. Golden Sunrise ❤