Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An amazing experience with VIBBES SEEDER (protection from ghost)

edited October 2021 in VIBBES SEEDER
I want to share my amazing VS experience with all of you.

We cannot even imagine how much benefit it is giving to us. I always wondered what advantage VS is giving me. I didn't know anything.

1 day at 12:00 in the night my son was sitting in the lobby watching a video on his laptop. My son didn't close the wood door. He had just locked only the net door for air ventilation. He looked at the door while watching the video. He saw someone standing at the door one who wears white clothes. He only saw only upper body. He felt as if someone had wrapped a white cloth around his face. He didn't understand anything. He looked again at the door and realized it was a spirit. He got scared and went to the room and fell asleep.

Waking up in the morning he told me everything. I did not listen to him and told him that if you watch horror movies then you feel like this. He told all this to his father. My husband said you check with the pendulum. When I asked the pendulum, the answer was yes.

I called my friend She is a Vastu expert, astrologer, and healer. I told her everything. She was also surprised then after thinking for a while she asked me do you have Sharat sir's VS in your house? I said yes, then she told me that spirit could not enter your house because of VS. If spirit came to your house, it would do harm.

My friend said you check again with the pendulum whether she came to harm you. I checked with the pendulum again the answer is yes now I was also surprised.

I thanked Sharat Sir and VS in my heart.

What is VS doing for us It started coming to my mind a long time ago I couldn't know and a few days later I found out. If my son slept early at night, I wouldn't have known it.

Thank you Sharat Sir, VS, and all the Litairian team

Comments