Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK MIRACLE found my lost money

edited September 20 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

DEAR GOLDEN SUNRISE FRIENDS SHARAT SIR AND RAKHEE MADAM
I had asked questions about lost money and how to find it. We are really dependent on our children for everything. We had recently come to USA and i had a thousand dollars with me For us it was a good amount and I had kept it in my handbag when we went to visit our daughter in Detroit. I clearly remember keeping the money in my purse along with indian rupees. After two days I checked my purse to make sure the money was there in case we needed it . I was shocked to see the money missing . My rupees were there but the envelope with the dollars was not there I searched and searched all my bags my almirahs but I didnt find it. I asked Rakhee ma"am for help and she gladly gave it quickly. But even though I prayed VK and even asked for signs there was no reply .This happened ten days ago .So I thought it is hopeless . Yesterday FRIDAY 17 SEPTEMBER we were returning to NEW Jersey . I was checking my purse to make sure my passport and plane tickets were there when I suddenly noticed an envelope .Curious I opened and imagine my joy and surprise when I saw that all my lost dollars were there. I really cannot explain it except as a MIRACLE of my DIVINE VK . MY heartfelt namaskars to SRI SHARAT SIR FOR THIS PRICELESS GIFT.THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU AND RAKHEE MADAM
Gratefully
Jaya 8831

Comments

• O Wow GOLDEN SUNRISE to You.

We are all lucky to have VK in our lives, Thanks, and Gratitude to SHARAT SIR for creating such a DIVINE TOOL and all the VK teachers as well who keep on guiding us in making our lives JOYFUL.

Pranam to all.

• Very Happy to know about your valuable money is safe. Thankyou for sharing your experience.