Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regularise periods with vk

GOLDEN SUNRISE
VK IS A GOOD FRIEND OF TEENAGERS ( Girls)
This
Pandemic created a havok among everyone but the young girls are the most effected one.
I was reading an article in newspaper that 30 percent of girls are having problems relating to periods because of stress and anxiety.
One Lady in March called me and told me that her daughter did not have periods for more then two and a half months.
She told me that we have consulted a Sr gynaecologist and she prescribed very costly medicines after thorough check up.
But even after one month my daughter did have periods. She said I am worried about my daughter now. As
She is preparing for her competitive exams and not been able to concentrate on her studies . She further mentioned that because of this she is having digestion related problems also and get irritated soon.
She told me that she is a college topper also but now with all these problems she is not able to concentrate on her studies.
As i was too occupied but even then i could not say no to her
So I decided to treat her with my divine VK.
I spoke to that girl and told her that you will get periods with in 21 days.
So I started her treatment with charged water using vk.
Digee serum for digestion
Immune serum for immunity
All clear serum
Perfect health serum
Mood up
or sometimes calm down serum
Beauty serum for acne.
Study serum Rainbow Joy
Saraswati mantra
And for periods
Used EFT. to whole reproductive system to regularise the delayed periods.
The result begin to show in two days.
Her digestion was alright .
Stress and anxiety reduced and she began to feel good.
Having good sleep as well.
And was able to concentrate on her studies.
She used to talk to me more often over phone.
Everything thing looked fine.
But she didn't have periods.
On twentieth day she called me saying uncle I am not having periods and again feeling lot of stress.
My concentration is totally gone.
I told her to wait for one more day.
As I was sure that before the end of twentieth day she will have periods.
And that was what actually happened.
On the last day she called me early in the morning saying uncle I did have my periods.
I just can't explain her happiness in words.
After this she is having periods on time without any problems pain or excess bleeding.
I start giving this charged water 3 days prior to her periods for ten days.
Similarly two more girls in the age of twenties were having very painful periods with excessive bleeding.
So i gave the same treatment to them and now they are having periods without and pain axcessive bleeding.
Infact they tell me that now they are not afraid of periods as no stress anxiety fear and fobia ..
Infact i am giving this charged water to ten girls and all of them have no problems whatsoever as regards to their periods.
So when a Sr doctor is helpless all the medicines fail then VK is always there to help.
I am having so many experiences with so many new ideas with vk but due to paucity of time unable to share them all.
Thanks from the depth of my heart to
SHARAT SIR FOR THIS WONDERFUL INVENTION
THANKS TO RAKHI JI FOR ALWAYS ANSWERING ALL THE QUERIES OF VK USERS PROMPTLY.
PUNIT SIR FOR HIS INVOLVEMENT TO ALWAYS GUIDE VK USERS.
AND ALL WONDERFUL VK FAMILY.