Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Received Full Salary with Money Recovery EC Charging

This discussion was created from comments split from: Manifesting with VK rotating VK over wish.

Comments

• I received my first VK on 15.7.2021, I have gone through Vk basic posts and reading articles on VK forum regularly.

I was charging a EC given by Sharat Sir in one of his blogs which goes like " GOLDEN SUNRISE WALNUT TOGETHER BRING FULL COUNT SHREEM EASE NOW". ( Its a money recovery EC & article is Switchwords to Get Back the Money – Money Recovery Energy Circle )

Earlier before VK had come I had posted this EC on my cupboard front face, but since VK has come I removed it and carry it along with me and I charge it daily for 30 minutes by saying_ " Dear Divine VK LaxmiNarayana please activate the EC's"_ and I place the VK on the EC and leave for 30 min daily once in the morning.

And Lo Behold I received my one full salary today 21.07.2021 which was pending for the month of June 2020 well over 1 year now due to lockdown reason my company could not pay that time but now they have paid. =)

I would like to Thank VK LaxmiNarayana <3 , Sharat Sir <3 and The Divine <3 . Thank You Thank You Thank You. <3 <3 Specially Sharat Sir for creating a masterpiece

• Wow awesome. Thankyou @anilm for sharing your VK experience