Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ankle Injury ( Peroneal Tendonitis )

GOLDEN SUNRISE ????
@SharatSir @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

One of our VK user @Nisha2112 had detected an injury Peroneal Tendinosis (Ankle Injury )

Explaining the injury in detail with Doctor treatment so it will help to understand the injury in detail.

People who take part in a sport that involves repetitive ankle motion are most prone to peroneal tendonitis.

Factors that can contribute to peroneal tendonitis include:

overuse a sudden increase in training, particularly weight-bearing activities, such as walking, running, and jumping.
improper training techniques, inadequate or unsupportive footwear.

Nonsurgical treatments :

that are common in cases of peroneal tendonitis includes:

Immobilization: Stopping the foot and ankle from moving using a boot or support.

Medication: Anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen, can help relieve pain and swelling.

Physical therapy: Ice, heat, and ultrasound therapy can reduce pain and swelling. Once the symptoms improve, introduce exercises that strengthen the muscles and improve balance and motion.

Bracing: Some people may require a brace for use during activities that involve repetitive ankle motion.

Cortisone injection: In rare cases, doctors may recommend this powerful anti-inflammatory medication. However, if cortisone is injected into the peroneal tendons, there is a chance of rupture.

I have given her below request:

VK SAI PLEASE DO ACUPRESSURE FOR NISSHAA PETKAR TO HEAL AND CURE FOR HER PERONEAL TENDINOSIS WITH SAFETY AND SECURITY

So pls suggest shall I continue to give her the same request or shall I also give her :

REIKI PSYCHIC SURGERY.

Please suggest.

DIVINE THANKS ????
GOLDEN SUNRISE ????

Regards,
Sandeesh Patole

Comments

• @sandesh0403
    For ankle injury just send
    PAIN CARE SERUM
    BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY
    PERFECT HEALTH SERUM.
    with VK as much as possible

In any acupressure request dont have to say name of disease Just say energy to affected area.

However above stated energies are best for ankle injury. Healing frequency should be increased as per need

As she is a VK user, she can also tie VK to her ankle with a thread or with the bandage for local healing and request VK to heal now forever.

I wish her GOLDEN SUNRISE speedy recovery.
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher thank you so much ma’am for your prompt reply. Will give her all request as suggested.
    DIVINE THANKS ????
    GOLDEN SUNRISE ????
  • @sandesh0403
    Cream can be charged with these energies and applied on affected area for local energy.