Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tell your wish to DIVINE VK

GOLDEN SUNRISE
DIVINE THANKS TO UNIVERSE
DIVINE THANKS TO SHARAT SIR
DIVINE THANKS TO MY VK SHIVA
I am a new VK user, I want to share my experience with My VK SHIVA.
We had a birthday party of my nephew at my dad's house,
we all have gone out for some to decorate Hall at ground floor for a birthday party, but when we came back and saw that the door was locked due to air pressure and also the flat key was inside and also the door was not opening at all. We were in a tense situation but suddenly my dad remembered that he kept one key under the welcome mat and immediately we are trying to search for the key but no use we was unable to find the same, and suddenly I remember I have VK SHIVA. Immediately I request to my VK SHIVA in my language " VK shiva please key Milne de jaldi" and the miracle happened within 5 minutes my mom found the key, then we all went to open the door but again one problem the door is stuck, with a key we tried to open but no use then again I request my VK shiva " Please yaar door open hone de jaldi and pls birthday celebrations time pe hone de" and again miracle happened within 5 min door got opened.
VK shiva DIVINE THANKS