Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK mimicking Energies of Sanjeevani Butti.

Golden Sunrise to all.
Today (Purnima Tuesday Chaitra month in Hindu calender) is celebrated as Lord Hanuman jayanti in india. We all know about Lord Hanuman ji and their healing powers.
I am sharing an amazing VK mimicking experience with you all. According to Ramayana we know how lord Hanumanji brought 'SANJEEVANI BUTTI' from Himalaya mountain to save Laxman ji ( Brother of lord Shree Ram, He was unconscious after Hit by an arrow of Ravan Son Meghnath).
Just remembering this Story i thought of an idea. I was having some back pain So i request My VK to mimic Energy of 'Sanjeevani Butti' to Heal my Back Pain for Now and Forever. Amazingly i felt huge tingling at the point of pain and within minutes i started feeling perfect without any Pain.
Wow this is just amazing In future i will try more with This mimicking of Sanjeevani Butti with VK as this can do Wonders.
I request to you readers of this post This Divine Energy of Sanjeevani Butti is very powerful Please Share your VK Experience if you are using it.
Gratitudes to Sharat Sir for Divine gift of VK.
Gratitudes to the Divine and Sanjeevani Butti.
JAI SHRI RAM
JAI BAJRANG BALI

Comments