Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guidance to complete the syllabus of maths before exams at jet speed

Golden sunrise

My daughter has her prefinal exams next week for class 10. She is good student and worked hard for her exams. I have been using study serum brain serum in her water . Sometimes mantra effects also . She has scored very good marks in her previous exams in all subjects but weak in maths . If syllabus is less she perform well in maths also . But now the entire syllabus is there, she is very slow in maths subject as always . How can I use VKs to speeden her learning process of maths subject before her exams. Lot of portion pending and she is getting confused . This happens every year. But I want miracle from my VKs to help her in maths subject. Please guide .

Comments

• @Sarita12
    Thats gr8. Congratulations to your daughter for success.
    Are you reading VK tips section for your q on maths learning
  • Rakhi ma'am

After posting this question, I found one post in this forum where Sharat Sir mentioned the method of taking energies of each chapter in water charging method. Iam using that method now since morning along with direct rotations also. It's wonderful. But Her maths learning process is bit slow. I thought if I could increase her speed due to shortage of time .
  • @Sarita12
    There is one more VK tip check again
  • I read about beauty serum for her problem solving skills and using this tip. Also watching Sharat Sir video on educational success on her behalf .
  • Golden Sunrise
    Yesterday we got news that board exams for class 10 timetable is revised. According to new timetable, Maths exam is postponed and now she has enough time for Maths preparation and there is sigh of relief to my daughter and for me also.
    It's Divine intervention. Thanks for VK. Gratitude to Sharat sir and Rakhi ma'am
  • I wanted a miracle and miracle has happened
  • Please keep doing healing more frequently.