Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improve performance in studies and increasing interest in learning of my Grand Children

Respected Sir, I have been giving (a) Study Serum (b) Beauty Serum (c) Brain Serum (d) Bravo Serum (e) Shield of Seven Rays and (f) Golden Sunrise to my Grand Children. For this I had drawn a Circle with my VK and written the names of my Grand Children inside it. Then repeated each of the above serums thrice while swirling the VK over the Circle and left the VK on the Circle overnight for over a month now. Unfortunately, I do not know why, I did not see any noticeable improvement/Change. I felt that it may be due to a fault with the process I am following. Because, I totally believe in the capabilities of my divine VK. It does not work only when what we choose is not in tune with the working principles of nature.
Hence, I humbly request your goodselves to correct any errors in the process I am following and help me with my desire being manifested.

I am Grateful and Thankful for all your assistance in advance.

Comments