Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LIST for Purification

I believe that human life is a very complex phenomenon and is easily impacted by several seen and unseen aspects of life e.g. Planets, environment, Past karma, Genes, etc. Even one of these aspects is enough to throw our lives into absolute chaos if that aspect happens to be weak or negative in our lives. While I was going through the VK tip of using a paper list to ask for healings, I was inspired to create a very exhaustive list of things that we want to get rid of in our lives. Basically, all those aspects that we need to cleanse or purify so that we can live a good life overall. So my thoughts involve around 2 points 1.) List energies that could be invoked through VK with a focus only on the "Clearing and Purification" function and 2.) list of all those aspects that we want to be cleared in our life.

I humbly request the VK Masters and Seniors to help me with my first draft, below. Will this method of healing work? is there a way to make this much more powerful, effective? What other crucial aspects of our lives can i add?

List of ENERGIES to be invoked:
GOLDEN SUNRISE
DIVINE MAGIC BEGINS NOW
ALL CLEAR SERUM
VIOLET FIRE and ASCENDED MASTER ST. GERMAIN energy
HANUMAN CHAALISA energy
KAALI MAA energy
LORD NARASIMHA energy
DURGA MAA energy
LAMA FERA energy
ACCESS BARS energy
HOLY FIRE REIKI energy
ARCHANGEL LORD MICHAEL
ASCENDED MASTER KWAN YIN

List of aspects that we want purified or cleared in our lives.

BANISH ALL negative entities, stagnant energies, lower frequencies, imbalances, curses, hexes, buri nazar, blocks, dark forces, layers of ignorance

RELEASE ALL bindings, vows, promises, commitments, cords, pitra dosha, karma dosha, dev dosha, graha dosha, guru dosha, vastu dosh, karmic patterns,

CLEAR ALL negative emotions, negative beliefs, limiting beliefs, ignorance, self-doubt, fear, addictions, obsessive-compulsive disorders, anxiety, stress, confusions, overthinking, over-analysis, conflicts, paranoia, depression, sadness, lethargy procrastination, laziness, lust, envy, inferiority complexes, greed, trauma, hurts

REMOVE all debts, poverty consciousness, financial blocks, Insects, ants, spiders, bugs, mosquitoes, lizards, reptiles

REMOVE ALL diseases, infections, disabilities, weaknesses, genetic disorders, imbalances

NULLIFY effects of malefic planets, Electro-magnetic radiations, bad Vastu, bad feng shui, geopathic stress

PURIFY thoughts, desires, emotions, words, action, past karma, personal space, workspaces, living spaces. Chakras, energy meridians, and all our energy and etheric bodies

• HERE and NOW and FOREVER

Comments

• @agankur

The energy need might be more case to case not the need for many types of energies.

In this case i would just prefer to use VK Tip 44 and create new life. Divine prayers or mantras can be done anytime as it feels from heart.

You would see people who remain positive inspite of sufferings. How do they do so because they work on their mind to nourish good always.
    They would accept Divine wish and keep working for better.

When you focus so much on negativity, it will keep needing more intense positive energy
  • @agankur

When i read the 2nd list i felt low. It has too many negative words. As a VK user you can choose to have positive words.

In general see how your frequency changes when you use positive words rather than thinking to keep removing so much.

Thats why my personal preference is VK Tip 44. Because light kills darkness.
  • Thank you very much. Much Gratitude to you @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

• @agankur
    Do share your experiences with VKtip 44