Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK my saviour, my guide.

Golden Sunrise !!!
I want to share one more success story.Its all about the guidance of my Divine VK that how VK saved my husband's life.I don't send any energy to my husband on daily basis.But 3 days ago I was sending energies to my husband continuously since morning till evening. That day When my husband returned home after walk he said," I survived today". He said,"Today when I was walking, a snake came into my way but fortunately, I have seen him suddenly,I stepped back and he crossed my way.I thanked God. After listening all that I got the point why I was sending these energies of Golden Sunrise, All Clear Serum and S O7rays for complete protection to my husband. I thanked to my Divine friend VK to protect my husband.Thank You Divine, ThankYou Divine Sharat Sir my Mentor, my guide. I have no words to express my feeling of Gratitude.Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

One more thing to share 2 days ago when I woke up, I was feeling dizziness and also vomit sensations. I felt like whole room was whirling. I couldn't even stand. I couldn't understand what to do and I remained seated for some time. I asked my Divine V K what should I do now and suddenly a thought came to my mind,"Let go all unwanted waste". Then I requested VK Golden Sunrise, let go all unwanted waste *3 and kept 3 more VKs to boost the healing and wowwww! Miracle happened within 10 min. Its done.I got relief completely. No dizziness and no vomit sensations was remained there. And Yes! This is the magic of my Divine friend "V K The Great".Thank You VK, Thank You Divine and I want to say thank You to Divine Sharat Sir from the bottom of my heart for inventing such a great tool. Gratitude! Gratitude! Gratitude!

Comments