Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Court case on property

edited December 2017 in Money Discussion
Sir, golden sunrise. A builder cheated us and took full payment and not handed over plot and not refund money. Finally we as a group filed case against him. Now it is on 8th nov the proceedings will start in court. I am as a normal person feeling too low and nervous in the name of court. I am using GS, ACS to situation, bravo serum for self . kindly guide what else i do. Thanks

Comments

• @opupadhyay sir,
    1. Please add combination of acs, gs and tws to the situation.
    Also give shield of seven rays to the said property or your investment.
    2. For yourself please add alpha male serum alongwith bravo serum .
    (Please note that alpha male serum is for men for woman we can use alpha woman serum)
    3. You can also give one soul serum to both the parties in this case one soul serum to builder and self.
  • For better understanding I want to know why One soul serum is used here....
  • @Dolly

At soul level, each of us are mates of each other. As a person , our mind becomes positive or negative depending upon our upbringing, our circumstances, influence from others, greediness, selfishness, lack of wisdom to know what is right or wrong.....

The mind rules the body and the person may act to do incorrect actions. ONE SOUL SERUM acts on mind and many levels and reconnects the soul together making the minds understand each other's needs and happiness.

It can be used for any two or more people who can resolve the matter peacefully but are yet fighting.....

Please read about ONE SOUL SERUM here..... how it brings changes....

• That a very good piece of information .... Thanks thanks
  • @Dolly

Thank you for your thanks. Thanks to Sharat Sir for the wonderful ONE SOUL SERUM ....working on minds and reconnecting beyond minds...