Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding vob repulsion feeling

edited October 2020 in General Discussion
@ sharat sir GOLDEN SUNRISE
Sir while doing vob sometimes i feel repulsion within a minute or two. In this case should i continue vob for 10 mnts or stop it. Plz advice

Comments

• @mohan

The answer for your questioned is answered on litairian website in the article FAQ on VK
  • Mam i went through that but could not find thats why i asked this query here
  • POSTED from FAQ article

To understand what is Repulsion, let us understand what happens with a Magnet: a magnet is an object which is capable of producing a magnetic field. A magnet works by attracting the opposite poles but it repels the same poles. The pressure which you feel while trying to connect the same poles of a magnet is called repulsion.

When you send energy through VK to a receiver, first the receiver will receive energy as per need then there comes a point when there is no need for energy anymore.

When this state comes then you might feel repulsion from the receiver as a hint to stop sending energy any more. If you are sensitive to energy, you may feel this repulsion. You may not feel this repulsion sometimes if you are not so sensitive to sense the energies.

With the regular practice of VK, many VK users have felt this repulsion. Even if you do not feel this repulsion, it is ok. VK is always working on your intentions.