Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sudden rise in Creatinine level, VK helped me

edited October 2020 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

GOLDEN SUNRISE
In the month of July I was suffering from UTI problem and as there were no allopathic doctor available I took Homeopathic medicine. Last month the doctor told me to check my creatinine and uric acid level. Though uric acid is within limit the creatinine level has risen to 1.4. Please suggest how I can use VK to reduce the creatinine level to normal range and check the recurrent UTI. Lots of gratitude.

Comments

• @carla ji
    GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    Please use KEY PEN SERUM FEM SERUM BALANCE SERUM with VK.
    Pl do VOB of kidneys too
  • Thank you so much Rakhiji

• Thank You Rakhiji

• GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhiji. I took your advice as given above and daily charged the water before drinking. I also charged a separate bottle with energies of SAI BABA UDI. I searched the internet and changed my diet. Along with this I watched Sharat Sir's Video POWERFUL WAYS TO ACHIEVE SPECIFIC GOALS - with the intention that my creatinine level goes down to 0.9 - After a month went for another blood test. I was extremely relieved to find that the creatinine level had come down to 0.7. Thank you for your help Rakhiji. Thank you Sai Baba for your Blessings. Thank you Sharat Sir for gifting us these magical videos. Thank you Divine for your Blessings.

• @carla ji
    Thank you for the update and experience sharing.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your speedy recovery and healthy life.
    Thank you for sharing the details of methods. We really appreciate your ways of sharing.