Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK MAKING MY LIFE COMFORTABLE ALWAYS WITH INSTANT RELIEF : GRATITUDE TO SHARAT SIR

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK Family,

Few days back I got an important work to attend. I have to go by my Car. When I started my Car, it started, but with an abnormal noise and is not moving. I stopped the engine. My tension started. Public transport is not started in Hyderabad. Cab is not safe nowadays. I made a Call to near by Maruti Service Centre. I asked them to send a mechanic to my home immediately. He told me that they are working with limited mechanic staff. All are engaged and told me he will try to send as early as possible.

I made a Direct Request to VK in my own words to make my Car Ready NOW.

Mechanic has come. He checked the Car and repaired within 10 minutes. He told me it was minor clutch wire problem. He made a trail run and told me Car is perfectly alright and I can go for a long drive also. He charged only Nominal amount.
As Car was not moving, I thought that it might be a major problem. Getting home service is also Very difficult nowadays.

But I am sure My DIVINE VK has done Magic, My Journey Problem solved easily at Nominal Cost and got Relief.

GRATITUDE to DIVINE VK and Our DIVINE MASTER @SharatSir .

Comments