Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK helped with recovering my Money

Golden Sunrise to All

It was the beginning of the Corona lockdown in March when my online order for groceries got cancelled by Spencer's and I got a message that my money would be refunded to me in 7 days. But after waiting and writing emails for One and a half months I did not receive my money. So that day there was a broadcast message in the whatsapp group by Sharat Sir. I looked into the message in the forum and it was about Eliminating negative thoughts 10 to the power of minus 17. So I thought of trying it out.
I requested VK
"VK Please Eliminate negative thoughts 10 to the power of minus 17 for me regarding the situation of not getting back my money from Spencer's online."
I took this energy twice in the morning with VK and in the evening I got a message, refund has been initiated. It was amazing. After 3 days I got my money back.

Thank you Sharat Sir for creating Divine VK. Thank you VK. Thanks to all the amazing teachers for helping us in this amazing forum. Thanks to all the lovely people of our Litairian Family for posting the tips in this forum.

Gratitude
Golden Sunrise