Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prepare Natto without a starter with VK mimicking

Golden Sunrise to All

Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from soybeans that have been fermented with Bacillus subtilis bacteria. I wanted to make natto at home as it is not available here, but I did not have the starter containing the bacteria. So I just boiled the soybeans, wrapped them with bags and requested VK to mimic the effect of the starter culture.

"VK Please grow Bacterium Bacillus subtilis in my Soybeans which I have kept for Fermentation."
"VK Please mimic the effect of natto starter for my soybeans I have kept for fermentation."

I kept them for fermentation for 3 days giving energy from VK. After 3 days I got perfect natto with the strings produced by the bacteria. VK perfectly created natto for me. It's amazing. So from now I can prepare natto whenever I want with this VK tip.

Thank you Sharat Sir for creating Divine VK. Thank you my lovely VK. Thanks to all the amazing teachers for helping us in this amazing forum.

Gratitude
Golden Sunrise

Comments