Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Energy in VK experiences and feeling it

edited June 2020 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Golden Sunrise Divine

Dear sir,

Since I received my VK, I am trying to explore more about VK by reading about it and requesting something or the other.
If at all got stuck or could not understand which serums are to be used, I search on litarian forum.

Once I requested VK at 12am to activate deep sleep and wake me up at 5.00 am which usually I woke up at 7am and really I woke up at 4.45 am with feeling fresh.

Last night my head was paining terribly due to acidity and don't want to take any medicine so I requested VK 3 times to give me the effect of combiflam and omez and went to sleep. In the morning I was completely fresh as if nothing happened last night.
Thanks to VK for coming in my life.
Thanks to Sharat sir for allowing to be member of this group.

There is one question that usually whenever we send energy we feel the energy , but sometimes you don't feel the energy.
Why do we feel like this ?

Please specify as I feel that may be the work is not going to happen so I don't feel energy or may be I have to send energy with more intentionally.

Comments

• @Purnima
    GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thank you for sharing your experiences.
    Sometimes we feel the nutrition from particular food sometimes we dont feel it again when we eat the same food. Its our awareness and sensitivity to energy which varies in intensity at different times.

People with strong intuitions or abilities may come to know that work will happen or not. But it could also be fear. So check if you require Bravo serum at those times.
    Also if you already get in your mind that energy sending requires stronger intention. Just do it.
  • When you are mimicking any medicine energy please intent with safety and security as guided by SharatSir.
  • Don't it every time