Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A miraculous VK success story, healing multiple brain issues, with guidance of Sharat Sir

edited June 2020 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
GOLDEN SUNRISE everyone
This is a miraculous healing for me under the guidance of sharat sir.
My father was admitted in hospital in feb 2020 because of blood clot. There MRI was done and my father was diagnosed with CEREBRAL ATROPHY, ISHCHEMIC CHANGES AND MICROBLEEDING in BRAIN. Till then he was on medication and was told that he will have to take medicines lifeling.
After receiving my 1st dear vk on 6th of may 2020 i started giving water charged with BRAIN SERUM, HEART SERUM, CDS, BALANCE SERUM, MMM as per the guidance of sharat sir with a frequency of a sip every 30 minutes.
Exactly after one month MRI was done and you wont believe about the outcome of the report. Everything was normal.
Doctor stopped all the medicine except some multivitamins and asked my father to come after 10 days because my father is still having little bit of spinning experience( chakkars ).
Day before yesterday my father visited the doctor and doctor said that everything is normal and these chakkars are only because of nerves weakness so continue those multivitamins.
I cant explain in words what sharat sir has done to me and my father.

Thank u so much SHARAT SIR and salute to you.

Comments

• @mohan

Your father becoming normal after suffering with cerebral atrophy, bleeding in brain is a MIRACLE. Recovering from such disease is very rear.

This is possible only with DIVINE GRACE OF @SharatSir and DIVINE VK.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to Your Father and Yourself.

• Thank you
    No doubt, it is just because of the divine grace of sharat sir and divine vk.
  • @mohan ji
    Thank you for sharing this life experiences.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your fathers speedy recovery and wellbeing.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your efforts.
    Gratitude to Sir for VK and Cosmic serums.
  • Thank u rakhi mam
  • WOW what a magical healing wonderful experience.
    Golden Sunrise to ur efforts.
    Gratitude to Sharat Sir for unique invention VK.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
  • Thank u
  • Thank you for sharing these life experiences.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your father and your efforts.

• Thanks to u sirji for your guidance and blessings
  • Great. Golden Sunrise to your father
  • Thank u sethi ji
  • Incredible
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
  • That's wonderful experience.