Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changing my Reporting Boss

Golden sunrise

I am using Love serum daily to Universe as well as to my Reporting Boss for the past 3 weeks but still I am having discomfort and his behavior is still erratic.

Apart from love serum I am charging water twice a day with golden sunrise + all clear serum+ balance serum+ alpha male serum and taking Shield of 7 rays.

I want to change my reporting boss, during my past I was reporting to one till then it was way smooth and I am in need of the same person as my reporting head.

I want change in reporting boss what type of affirmation I have to make with VK , kindly provide me the detailed guidance .To make this change faster . Also can you suggest an EC and what type of switch word that has to be used inside the EC and which video I have to watch.

This will help me to overcome unwanted stress

Comments

• Also I kept golden Sunrise Photo in my house and office cabin

• Apart from the Above ,

When I get up in the morning I Request Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE ACTIVATE A HAPPY PROSPEROUS ACTIVE DAY FOR ME. .

During the day I read the below Gratitudes and charging with VK

1. I request Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESS ME A HAPPY PROSPEROUS LIFE NOW FOREVER.
      2.Divine VK please send GOLDEN SUNRISE to my health ,wealth-money-home-situation relationship with my boss

2. Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I want a healthy life NOW FOREVER.

3. Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I want a prosperous life NOW FOREVER.
    4. Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I want loving relationships NOW FOREVER.
    5. Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I want a peaceful happy life NOW FOREVER.
    6. Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I want abundance for my whole family NOW FOREVER .

Kindly suggest for changing reporting boss what type of affirmation I have to make with VK , kindly provide me the detailed guidance .To make this change faster . Also can you suggest an EC and what type of switch word that has to be used inside the EC and which video I have to watch.

This will help me to overcome unwanted stress

• kindly change the word want to have with feeling that you already have those things. the magic begins now forever.

• @Vijay

I have a suggestion, rather than concentrating on change of reporting boss, request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR A COMPASSIONATE ENCOURAGING APPRECIATING REPORTING BOSS NOW.

The words changing the boss is bringing in anxiety , this is my observation.

Universe may help you either with the same boss changing his attitude ora another one who has these qualities.

All the affirmations are good, except point 2, "health ,wealth-money-home-situation relationship with my boss" , It has many things so energy would get divided.

You can also include ONE SOUL SERUM for you and your boss.

The article on LOVE SERUM, Sir guides in the article that the improvement or desired relation may take time depending on the energy requirement or depending on the situation.

So we should not focus on how many weeks passed, rather focus on healing with patience.

Maybe you also need to take MOOD UP SERUM in this situation.

EC is not required when you are using VK and Cosmic Serums.

Maybe you can watch GOLDEN SUNRISE video. This will help you.

• @madhavbs

Its good to use LAW OF ATTRACTION , but in LOA you always have to be in high frequency to attract that what you want. If you get sad in between, then the frequency of vibration drops even below normal/neutral state. So more energy required to lift a persons spirit.

It doesn't make sense to use LOA in such cases.

When we are using VK , its an intentional tool. Cosmic energies in VK respond to deliver what a VK user keeps asking.

So affirmations by Vijay are good enough...... directly asking what is wanted.

Also Sharat Sir has guided Vijay to request VK what he wants rather than using LOA with VK.