Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Healing for ancestral property share

GOLDEN SUNRISE all VK Teachers,

Situation:

In my close friend's family, discussions about property share is going on. They may go for registration may be in a couple of months. My friend is one of the share holders. He is a very good and soft spoken person and not interested in arguments. I came to know that his brothers and sisters are making some conspiracy and demanding undue share for them and pressurising Parents. My friend is not taking this seriously and don't want to ask parents. But his wife and children are worrying about his soft nature. Moreover my friend's contribution in improving common property is significant. In spite of that, some people are making conspiracy. Keeping my friends good soft nature and long term interest of his GOOD FAMILY in my mind, I WANT TO HELP HIS FAMILY.

My Questions:

1.Kindly Advice How to give HEALING with VK for his Share ?

1. I have strong INTENTION about his Share. But I don't know about my friend's mind. I want to KNOW whether my INTENTION gets Manifested irrespective of my friend's mind who is also beneficiary of healing.

Thanking you All for sparing your Valuable Time.

Comments