Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to heal an extramarital affair?

@Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher @SharatSir
My cousin sister's husband is having an extramarital affair with a married woman and due to her he is not living with his wife and two kids ,he is rude and also very abusive to her wife he doesn't visit them for a formality he just send essential items to them
Also he only ask for divorce
Before this my sister and her husband was having a good family life there was nothing to worry and its being 14 yrs of marriage.
I am giving them one soul serum
And also direct request to vk to bring him back to his family and there will be more love and respect
But this is not working for them
His behaviour is becoming worse day by day
He only do a video call to his daughters once in a day


  • @shivi_1986 , I hope you are giving One Soul Serum to both of them with kids too. Must give Anti Addiction Serum and Calm Down Serum to your cousin sister's husband as much as you can.

  • @SharatSir thank you so much sir for guiding me now will send OSS to the family and the above mention serums
    GOLDEN SUNRISE ????????????
    Gratitude Divine VK????????
Sign In or Register to comment.