Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Required energies for developing willpower and determination

GOLDEN SUNRISE
VK family
@SharatSir
@Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam

Need your help and guidance.

I have a very bad habit (may be worst).
I have discovered it recently. I didn't even know that I have such a worst habit.

Whenever I start any new work or project, I'll be very determined, enthusiastic and energetic to complete the work in a very successful and creative way.
But after 2-3 days or sometimes one week, I'll loose interest & determination and I'll leave the work in the middle ( especially long term work). I'll not complete it. I don't even bother to complete it. I don't know why.

Example:
I want to do some particular healing using VK to myself or any other person for atleast 21 days or 40 days.
I'll do the healing for one week and then suddenly I loose interest in it. I'll stop it without any reason. I'll again look for something new work.

Pls help me what serums or energies I must use to become determined, to develop willpower and complete the work at any cost once I start it.

I don't want to set myself as a bad example for my son who is one and half year old. He observes me very keenly and imitates me always.

Comments