Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big steel mesh came out of pups tummy, rotating with my VK

edited April 2020 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Golden sunrise divine souls!
Forgot to mention this incredible success story . This happened way back in 2017 when it was my first day with VK I happened to meet sharat sir and get my vk from him.i did not know much on how to use it . Went to my mothers place after meeting sir . My brother had brought home a new beagle pup who was three months old then . The little one was too naughty . I was simply wearing vk at that time and the puppy just did not leave my side probably he could sense vks energy . My bhabhi complained she doubted the pup had eaten something wrong a few days ago . So I thought of trying vk to heal him in anyway possible . I just simply rotated the vk several times on his tummy for like two days and to my surprise the third day when I had gone bhabhi called to tell me he vomited and could not believe what came out of his little tummy , it was steel mesh used in doors to stop mosquitoes from coming in . She was so surprised how could it ever come out without cutting him or injuring him we rushed him to the vet . And to our surprise the little champ was completely fine on examining . It was utter miracle done by Vk .
I was completely flattered and till date I am and really thankful to dear sharat sir for its invention.
Blessed be dear sir

Comments