Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How VK helps beings of Nature

I have been using VK for protection of all the animals especially dogs, cats and even insects in the Nature. Small way of gratitude to the Mother Nature.
Shield of Seven Rays to protect them from cruel people who can't do any good to anyone.

All clear serum to relieve any kind of discomfort in their body or if animals are affected by eating any wrong food

Perfect health serum to keep them In good health always
Pain care serum as they can't speak of their pain so giving them regularly helps them to be in comfort.

Also if animal is not well, VK can be requested to send vital organ balancing and in simple way request can be done to heal all internal organs
Love serum to make them feel loved
And baby care serum to make them feel pampered as they are like small children who needs care and concern.

Doing this regularly is going to help all the pets , animals who are homeless , and even insects as they are very important part of Nature.

VK can be requested to give Motherly care and concern to pregnant animals and their babies inside the womb.

VK can be requested to daily to help animals get good home , request for adoption for dogs and cats .
So that some human can come and adopt them and make them realise that they are not orphan but there are humans who also care for them.

I talk in my own ways to VK and it helps every animal , birds, and insects in distress.

I talk to VK like child talks to toy or a friend
I like to do experiment with VK as I know it helps without getting tired and without getting angry and irritated as it is Divine Energy and not human mind which has limitations.
Thanks to Almighty
Thanks to Sharat Sir
Thanks to Mother Nature