Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extremely tried for tough weeks and poor sleeping

Golden sunrise

For the last 2 weeks I have had a lot of work because am audit and special report in my work. I have been working around 14 hours a day and yesterday y particular I started at 8 am and finished today at 6:00 am, then went to bed to sleep and I received a call at 9 because the report needed more information. I am feeling very very tired, my heart bits with hard noise and I haven't been able to rest drive I woke up. I have mimic Bach flower remedies Olive and Elm as well GS, AC, Brain & Study serums but my body does not response, I am feeling numb and to be honest a lot of thing to accomplish because many escalations from our customer. Could you please give me a recipe for my water to charge to be more effective and quick? I love drinking my water and charge it with Serums but today my body just not response.

Thank you a lot for your advice.

Comments

• @ariel_tecpatl
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    I beg your pardon, as I am not able to understand what you want for yourself, is it rest and sleep or more stamina.

If you are not able to sleep, take energy of SHAVASANA with safety and security along with CALM DOWN SERUM and HEART SERUM with VK.

If you have too much work and you need stamina, request for power nap 15 mins deep sleep with effect of 2 hr deep sleep and wake up fresh after 15 min.
    I do this many times, sleep for few min and take effect of more hours with VK mimicking

You can send ALL CLEAR SERUM to your pending work.

when you have lot of work, you can drink EYE SERUM, PERFECT HEALTH SERUM, GYM SERUM STUDY SERUM BALANCE SERUM in water.

But realise rest is important. so make your yourself time to rest. Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE regularise my work and rest time and balance it.

• Rakhi, as always, thank you so much for your time and reply. Just imagine, it is 23:54 right now in Mexico and I am still working since 9:00 and it seems that I will finish in 5 hours more and start again in 7 hours. So I will follow your advice of the 15 minutes nap as what I need now is to rest few minutes and feel right to continue (that's what you called stamina).

I understand that resting its very important but we are now under a lot of pressure at work with demands from our customer that happens to come since 2 weeks ago. I really hope all this happens very quickly to continue with my regular schedule.

Thanks thanks thanks a lot !!!
  • Rakhi, I proceed as you told me and WoW, I woked up very freshed and not problem of carring on with the tiredness of previous day's. Thank you so much for the advice

Golden sunrise