Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bag returned by the Taxi Driver

This incident happened not long ago me and my family were shopping in a mall and my sister had bought a travelling bag.Once we were done with the shopping we took a cab home.When we reached home my sister realized the bag which she bought was left behind in the cab.None of us took notice as it was kept in the trunk by the one who called the cab in the mall.

I immediately requested VK "VK please make way for the bag to be returned back to us NOW" I used boosting method i used 3 VKs even my sister used her VK and requested the same from her house.I called the mall & spoke to the organizer of the cabs and told re the incident and luckily my dad remembered the name of the cab driver so they said as soon as the cab returns back to the mall they will find out arrange for the bag to be delivered to us.I gave them my details.

In an hour s time the mall people called me and told that they found the driver and the bag is safe and the driver will deliver it to us soon...within an hour after that the driver delivered the bag to us....Thank You VK.

Comments