Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mimicking cold compress with dfev serum ., And mimicking nebulisation

edited January 2020 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
My son had high fever and it will take some time for medicine to act to get fever down , first episode i was worried i was just giving dfev serum along with other serum , then suddenly it struck to me that when i was reading about dfev serum article mimicking with cold compress was mentioned , so then i started giving energy of cold compress and dfev serum , fever would immediately come down . Thank you Sharat sir ????
The 2nd mimicking
Doctor had advised to give nebulisation using combination of medicine , first night he had terrible cough i gave him nebulisation and he slept peacefully , the second day he was fine and skipped nebulisation but at night he started coughing badly again , even with serums it was not giving relief , then i thought of nebulisation but when i checked of the combination only 1 medicine was there and the second 1 was not there , then i thought i will mimick this and i mimicked the energy of nebulisation with the medicine combination with safety and security , and viola !!!! Magic !!!! My son stopped coughing and slept peacefully. That night i felt so happy , i felt so grateful to God that i came to know about sharat sir . We are v.grateful to you sharat sir for bringing VK in our lives .

Comments