Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wording for beauty serum request, improve healing skills

edited January 2020 in General Discussion

Dear Golden Sunrise Divine I would like to know how to phrase request for using Beauty Serum in the healing problem solving skills. Sometimes I have difficulty in phrasing my request. Thank you kindly. Much Blessings to you in your work of helping those like me undersatand how to properly us VK.

Comments

• @queenie9
    GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    You can post your sample request with wordings here, we will help you.
    You can also pl refer VK Tip 130 : Feeling stuck with problems? Use VK and Beauty Serum this way, wordings are posted there.

• Golden sunrise Divine, Sample request: Dear VK Jubilant please send Beauty Serum to my healing problem solving skills. (clear face, etc) Thank you for your kindness.

• @queenie9
    I guess you mean to come out with solutions for healing or to use VK creatively for healing.
  • Golden Sunrise both. Thank you.

• @queenie9
    GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    Its a good idea. VK is actually the energy sender and healer of situations, we VK users just request VK to heal. VK also follows our deep and true positive intentions on its own.

However VK users can explore using VK more creatively and even know what healing to send with their knowledge from litairian website and forum and from experiences.

WE appreciate your idea of enhancing own healing skills with VK and Beauty Serum. Please share your experiences too with such requests.
    Thank you