Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PITHRU DOSH IN HOROSCOPE

Respected Mentors,

I have been a VK user since 6 months and currently have 2 VKs. I have my experiences of both success and otherwise with VK in this 6 months. Today, I have come to seek help from you regarding an issue with my friend who says she has PithruDosh in her horoscope as per one Astrologer and prescribed some remedies which she isn't in a condition of affording.

I have started giving Balance Serum and Golden Sunrise to her Horoscope twice daily for this purpose. I just want to know if i am doing the right thing or should i also add few other serums or increase frequency ?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Partha

Comments

• @parthavk
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    For healing frequency pl read BASICS OF VK post 13.
    Since you are using VK with success for past 6 months, and if you still have questions on VK procedures, just go to the BASICS OF VK category you will get all your answers.
    Regarding other Cosmic serums for your friend, you can choose based on the need of that person just by reading the articles on litairian website

You can also plz share your VK expeiences in VK SUCCESS STORIES , it will inspire many.
  • Thanks for the very informative reply. ☺️