Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Initiating Communication & Repairing Relationship

I am interested in having somebody contact me, and improving our relationship - we were in a romantic relationship for a few years, had disagreements and discontinued the relationship - but eventually continued the relationship as friends. A couple years ago, we stopped communicating (it was my decision at the time, as I wanted to focus on improving my life, and so I stopped communicating with many people that I was involved with, or was friends with). I have decided that I would like this person to contact me, and also increase the chances of us repairing our relationship as friends, and possibly even a romantic relationship.

It looks like the best way to do this is using an energy circle with both of our names, and using the following VK requests: Love Serum, One Soul Serum, All Clear Serum, and Golden Sunrise Reach (for communication).

Should ALL of these requests be said, 3 times each, before putting VK on the energy circle for 30 minutes? Or should "Golden Sunrise Reach" be written inside the energy circle, with our names?

Let me know if there is anything else you recommend for this situation. Thank you.

Comments